Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sharing the passion...my author tour

Hi, Brigitte

Please pass on my thanks to all those with Northern Lights Library System involved in sponsoring my author tour. It was an incredible experience that certainly  stretched me beyond my comfort zone and ignited abilities within me that I didn't know I had.

Writers are prone to being non-adventurous, solitary critters so it was challenging to become comfortable with public speaking, to hone my teaching skills, and to travel along roads I'd never been on to destinations I sometimes hadn't previously known existed...alone and often in the dark.

Each visit was unique and memorable and all libraries and schools welcomed me warmly to their venues and communities.

This tour was a great opportunity to promote both my books and myself as a writer to those who are already my fans, to those new to my work, and to the local media who often showered me with attention.

It's my hope that I successfully communicated my love of literacy and my passion for my books and that I was at least half as inspiring to my audiences as they were to me. I hope I made a difference in the lives of at least a few youngsters who may take a lesson from my presentations and my BackTracker novels. I hope I was a source of encouragement and information to those, both young and old, who dream of pursuing their own writing career.

Thank you again for making this happen.

"Sharing the passion..."
is brought to you by FIREWALLS


http://www.amazon.com/Firewalls-BackTracker-Eileen-Schuh-ebook/dp/B00G7BBCGC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1384030560&sr=1-1&keywords=firewalls
"...a rollercoaster of emotions"

"...a tale of comfort and hope that we, too, can slay our own dragons."

"...a gritty, fast paced thriller"

"Firewalls provoked emotions in me and that is a sign of a brilliant book."




No comments: