Monday, March 12, 2012

Addition of new editions....

I'm ecstatic to announce that Imajin Books will be releasing two new ebook editions of THE TRAZ on Thursday, 15 March 2012.

One is the new School Edition and the other is a revamped original.  Both books will sport a brand new, intriguing cover.

Also, it is with extreme pleasure that I announce I have signed with Imajin Books to release THE TRAZ School Edition in paperback later this spring.

You can get a sneak peek at the newly-designed cover on my Facebook Author Page  Please visit me there, 'like' the page (I can't have friends on this page, only 'likes'), and leave a comment on the new cover because I will automatically enter your name to win a Kindle.

The old cover will still grace the 1st Edition paperback


In celebration of the new releases, I will make the draw for the Kindle on Monday 19 March 2012.

Entered in the draw (along with those who comment on the cover), are those who posted a review of my books this past year, the children at the SideDoor Youth Center, the young adults from the St. Paul Alternate Education Centre, all those who visited me during my author signings, and those who participated in my other silly little contests over the past year.

For those patiently waiting for the sequel to THE TRAZ, I'm doing one final author edit before submitting the manuscript to the Imajin editors.  You can expect this book, the second in the my BackTracker series, to be released in late summer/early fall 2012.


Eileen Schuh, Canadian writer www.eileenschuh.com

No comments: