Friday, June 13, 2014

Shy authors

On overcoming shyness about promoting my books:
 I have the most success when I just spill the beans about how passionate I am about my books. How I love my characters to bits. How writing novels was a childhood dream that took 50 years to fulfill. I no longer feel like I'm bragging or tooting or my horn, I feel I am sharing myself, revealing my heart.
 In fact, I don't even feel like it is me in the spotlight--it is my books, my beloved Katrina, Shrug and Sgt. Kindle, it is the youngsters who love and learn from them. It's Ladesque saving the world and Chorie going mad. 

That I want everyone in the world to read my novels is no longer a dirty little secret--it's my passion....revealed.
____________

Brought to you by:

DISPASSIONATE LIES

http://bookshow.me/B00KOG45J2
 

Eileen Schuh, Author
DISPASSIONATE LIES
FIREWALLS
FATAL ERROR

Schrödinger's Cat
THE TRAZ

No comments: