Friday, November 30, 2012

F*#&!!!!


No, nothing terrible has happened that might tempt me to utter the dreaded f-word. I was just perusing old files and found an article I'd written about the use of cussing in literature, especially in novels for youth. I wrote it back when I first published THE TRAZ and at the time, I deemed the issue quite controversial. Since then, having fielded no complaints from anyone about the use of f**** in THE TRAZ and FATAL ERROR, I wonder if I was all worried and tense about something with which the rest of the world is quite fine.

In any event, here's an excerpt from that article, written about a year ago.

Some say swearing in dialogue makes the story realistic—that that’s how people talk in real life, it’s what kids hear on the playground, on TV, and in song lyrics.

_____________

NEW RELEASE!  
FATAL ERROR
Crime Fiction/Psychological Thriller






























  

NEW RELEASE!

FATAL ERROR

Crime Fiction/Psychological Thriller

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCixDIa4i2yC9KHspeROWNdI0OTeNebGxYM53jS3tOu8K6gGcDD-4jms47RfHkfLCfDFsUYLOjR3PcOZPB_g2qPBBrsZSHw7NfVXPcEY72HhISe9CR80F9CKtfdDsYFaiwr45jgnVFaUI/s200/Fatal+Error33b.png









  

NEW RELEASE!

FATAL ERROR

Crime Fiction/Psychological Thriller















Eileen Schuh, Canadian writer www.eileenschuh.com

No comments: