- 1 -FATAL ERROR is Book II in the BackTracker series and we all love a series.
- 2 -Young teens are developing a mature sense of justice and FATAL ERROR addresses all those grey areas of what is right, what is wrong, who’s to blame and what the penalty should be. This novel might be a youngster’s first exposure to literature that doesn’t provide all the answers, calls into question the integrity of the legal and judicial justice systems, and gives readers the option to form their own opinions on what is fair.
- 3 -Katrina is still a child in FATAL ERROR but defies all attempts at parenting her. Adults charged with dealing with rebellious teens find her story enlightening and empowering.
- 4 -FATAL ERROR is all about dealing with the social, legal and emotional fall out from our mistakes, claiming responsibility for them and accepting the consequences. No matter our age, we must do that in order to move successfully into our future.
- 5 -Young teens are beginning to gel their self-image and also becoming more adept at understanding and empathizing with others. Through Katrina in FATAL ERROR, youngsters learn to create realistic opinions of themselves and their abilities. Like Katrina, they also begin to appreciate the importance of adult relationships.
Eileen Schuh, Author