You’d think at my age, I’d know it all...
Top 5 things I learned today:
- From direct personal experience I learned that mosquitoes will bite right through the material used in Yoga pants and tops.
- While my 60-minute walk is as good for me as three 20-minute walks in a week, my weekly one-hour weight training session is not as good for me as three 20-minute sessions. NOTE TO SELF: change daily routine.
- When Dr. Lissa Rankin, author of Mind Over Medicine asked her patients what they needed to heal, they did not answer opium, operations or even medical marijuana. They told her they needed things like a divorce, a new job, or coming out of the closet to their parents. What do you need to heal?
- What I need in order to heal is to start writing again.
- Sperm counts have declined by more than half in Western men. http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/sperm-count-declining-north-america-europe-australia-1.4220661http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/sperm-count-declining-north-america-europe-australia-1.4220661
Bikers vs Cops on the Canadian prairie--oh, and throw in a 13-year old girl.
Eileen Schuh, Author
Web site: http://www.eileenschuh.com