Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Visiting the Olde neighbourhood...

A week and a half from now, I will be participating in Words in the Park in Strathcona County, the community where I spent many years a decade or two ago raising my children and establishing the family business (Genesis Homes Ltd.)

I invite all old neighbours and friends and relatives  in the area to drop by my table at the Book Sale and Fair for a chat.   I've been selected to participate in the Open Mic event and will be reading from one of my recent novels sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 pm.

Although it's been on my 'To Do" list for a while, this is the first time I've visited Strathcona County since becoming a published author.
Eileen Schuh, Author
DISPASSIONATE LIES
FIREWALLS
FATAL ERROR

Schrödinger's Cat
THE TRAZ

No comments: