Thursday, March 21, 2013

Snow-Melting Contest Update

As this is supposedly the first day of spring (in St. Paul, Alberta, Canada we're experiencing a full-fledged blizzard at this very moment), entries to my Snow-melting Contest are now closed.

Thanks to all who entered, commented, shared, retweeted, etc.

Here are the entries in date order:
Lizzie Lamb:        21 April 2013
Jenee Thompson: 26 April 2013
Todd Bar:             29 April 2013
Jessie B Tyson:      1 May 2013
Jonathan Holeton:12 June 2013

The one who has the closest guess to the date the snow pile in my front yard completely melts, without going past, will win a choice of my books in eBook or print format (also the guesser's choice).

Jonathan lives in my area; I wonder if he knows something the rest of us don't. June 12th? Oh, I sooo hope that snow's gone long before that!

The snow pile
 Due to the current miserable weather conditions, I did not go outside to take an updated photo of the snow-pile in question, but did snap some shots through my dining room window this morning. Rest assured, the snow pile in question is still there and, in fact, is growing. It is the snow piled between the two spruce trees that's the subject of our guessing.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW CONTEST!


One contest ends and another opens! I'm sponsoring the Famous Five Plus "Hug-a-Book" contest this weekend. Up for grabs is a copy of THE TRAZ. 

Famous Five Plus is an international group of indie authors, of which I am a member. 

On Saturday, 23 March 2013, visit the Famous Five Plus website for information on how to enter. As well, I will be posting more about this on my social networks as the weekend nears.

Happy Spring to those in the Northern Hemisphere and a wonderful autumn to those in the South.


Eileen Schuh, Author
FATAL ERROR

Schrödinger's Cat
THE TRAZ

No comments: