Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome to my world

My new webpage is in the final stages of creation. It took about six days. Historically, that seems to be a standard in the 'creation' industry. Perhaps on the seventh day I, too, can rest!

I intend to use this blog to create smiles with my humour, brilliance with my insights, warm hearts with my philosophies, and friendships with my words.

I intend to share with you not only my soul, but the spirit, wisdom, and words of others whose lives have enriched mine.

A novelist's career is not a process distinctly separate from her life, her characters are never strangers to her heart, and her stories always rise from the depth of her experiences.

Therefore, above all else, these posting will be the story of a writer's obsessive pursuit of her life-long dream of becoming a published novelist.

2 comments:

Renita said...

Lookin' good!

Cheryl Tardif said...

I'm looking forward to reading more posts, Eileen. :-)

Cheryl